Roka Akor is innovative, contemporary Robata Japanese cuisine.
Our six locations across the country combine local design elements with our signature rich wood and sleek lighting. At the heart of it all is our open robata grill. Guests are encouraged to engage with the chefs while they serve modern-style nigiri, premium sushi and sashimi, and items from the grill. Both classic dishes and seasonal features are on offer, including prime-cut steaks, seafood, and vegetables with Japanese-inspired marinades and sauces. Indulge in Omakase, a personalized tasting menu prepared with the most premium in-house ingredients. Or experience highlights such as tableside shaved truffles and house-made salts paired with the highest quality wagyu, including certified Tajima Wagyu Beef.
Roka Bar features barrel selections and flights of limited Bourbon, a vast selection of rare Japanese Whisky, and legendary Scotch. Our craft cocktails are unique to each location, developed by our in-house talent and refreshed to reflect the seasons. An award-winning wine and sake list pairs with our exceptional menu.
Awards for Roka Akor
- Voted “Top 10 Sushi Spots in the United States” by Bon Appétit magazine
- “Top 10 Steakhouses in Arizona” by Thrillist
- “The Best Steakhouses in 50 States – Arizona” by Business Insider and Foursquare
- “Best Sushi Restaurant in the U.S.” by Travel + Leisure
- Michelin Guide Recommended
- Multiple Awards of Excellence by Wine Spectator
- “Top Newcomer” by Zagat
- “Top 10 Steakhouses” by Crain’s Chicago Business
- Chicago magazine’s “Hot List” for six consecutive months
- “Best Private Dining Rooms” by Crain’s Chicago Business